[Vtigercrm-developers] How to sync local SQLite database in mobile and Server side Vtiger mysql database

Vikas Jain vikas at vtiger.com
Tue Jul 24 20:39:17 PDT 2012

Hi,

You can use vtws_sync for synchronizing entities across the application. In
5.4.0 we have added another parameter 'syncType'
which lets you control the type of synchronization i.e. user level or
application level. Pass value as 'application' to this parameter.
I apologize for not updating the wiki document. Let us know if this helps
you.

On 25 July 2012 01:50, Ola Sikström <ola.sikstrom at creativetools.se> wrote:

> The sync-function only reports entities owned by the current user. I
> think the best bet is to make a custom sync function, based on the
> query function, and filter by modification date like Adam wrote.
>
> I have already investigated this a bit, since I have similar plans
> (i.e. syncing data with other applications).
>
> 2012/7/24 Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com>:
> > On 24/07/12 05:40, ram prasad wrote:
> >>
> >> Please provide suggestions to start sync local database in mobile with
> >> the Vtiger mysql database.
> >
> > How about using the sync function in the webservices API?
> >
> > https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Webservices_tutorials#Sync
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Al
> >

> > --