[Vtigercrm-developers] Access to product currency in VTiger Web Service

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Tue Jul 24 07:46:27 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Ola Sikström
<ola.sikstrom at creativetools.se> wrote:
> I did notice that, reading about the database models, but I'm using
> the web service api, and currency_id doesn't seem to be exposed there.

Can you check to see if there is a vtiger_field for columnname
currency_id for that module?

> I noticed that the type for unit_price is reported as currency,
> whatever that means.

I presume that it is the uitype of that field.  I think I remember
seeing something in the 5.3.0 codebase dealing with currency display.
I believe it compares vtiger_users.currency_id to that of the product
to determine if it needs to calculate the conversion rate.