[Vtigercrm-developers] How to sync local SQLite database in mobile and Server side Vtiger mysql database

ram prasad ramtrg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:40:23 PDT 2012

Hi

   I am developing an Android Application using Phonegap(HTML 5,mobile
jquery). I have  created vtiger_accounts table in SQlite in mobile. i want
to sync this database table and server side Database table(vtiger_account).
What are the steps need to do this?

   - Also i have seen Vtiger Mobile
API<https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API>.
   This document not provides details from scratch clearly.
   - Shall i want to do for loop to check my local table record and server
   side record?

Please provide suggestions to start sync local database in mobile with the
Vtiger mysql database.

--
BY

R.RAMPRASAD