[Vtigercrm-developers] Comments displayed in List View

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Thu Jul 19 08:45:55 PDT 2012

What we did is added a lastcommentid field to a couple of modules as a
uitype 10 related field.  Then you add an aftersave event to the
ModComments module to update those lastcommentid fields when a new
comment is added.  I'll have to check with my boss, but I can probably
provide the source code for that.