[Vtigercrm-developers] vtlib Vtiger_Menu::getInstance not working in 5.4.0

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 00:32:16 PDT 2012

On 17/07/12 18:50, MAGGI Conrado RE-INGENIA wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Alan, Did you find a work around for these issue? We are trying to
> create a module for 5.4

Sadly not. I ended up with my custom modules under tools (but have to
manually edit the database to even do this).

I tried manually creating in the database all the references to what I
think should create a new "top level" menu and then editing the various
tables to suit my custom modules but I was unable to create a new menu
heading at all (hardcoded?)

In the end I just gave up - no more time.

The vtlib Vtiger_Menu: API doesn't appear to do anything useful at all
in 5.4.0.

Cheers