[Vtigercrm-developers] Adjust Vtiger to RTL languages

Rami Addady rami at active.co.il
Thu Jul 5 05:31:43 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm a developer from Israel who speak Hebrew.

I'm trying to adjust Vtiger to RTL languages (Right-to-left Hebrew,
Arabic, Persian  and many other languages).

I have to change code in order to change Vtiger behavior. I'm trying to
move the 'Edit' link (ajax edit on DetailView) to the left side of the
field area. Also I moved the operation list on the DetailView to the
left side of the screen, but divs now are opened outside the screen,
because it sets their location by the right upper point.
Debugging the code has led us to the function findPosX in the file
include/js/general.js. I could not change it the way we want, as there
is no offsetRight property in an object. Can you help me with this issue?

Many thanks,
Rami