[Vtigercrm-developers] ScheduleReports.php

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 02:32:55 PDT 2012

Hi Guys,

One of our customers reported that their Scheduled reports were being
sent unfiltered.

I confirmed this. An excel report viewed from the vtiger UI showed 81
Organsation entries, the same report received as a scheduled report
contained ~2100!

There is a thread on the forum which identified this issue and suggested
a fix (https://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=53545#p164204)

I patched the customer's ScheduledReports.php with the two changes
adding NULL to the arg list of

$oreportRun->getReportPDF()

and

$oReportRun->writeReportToExcelFile($filePath)

and this seems to have worked.

The patch referred to in
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/13655 is applied
already; the customer is running 5.4.0.

Perhaps this issue needs looking at again?

Thanks