[Vtigercrm-developers] Outlook Plugin 2.1

Luuk Kleiweg l.kleiweg at allinonesoftware.com
Tue Jan 17 07:15:54 PST 2012

Hello,

I've just tried the Outlook Plugin v2.1 with vTiger 5.3.0 and Outlook 2010.

I've noticed that appointments disappear from the crm after you have
synced with Outlook.

Here's what I did:

  * Create an event in vTiger
  * Synchronise in Outlook
  * Change the start time of the event in Outlook
  * Synchronise in Outlook

The sync window will state that one item has changed an one item has
been deleted.
Thus resulting in the loss of the event in the CRM.

Is this a known issue?

--
With best regards,

Luuk Kleiweg
AllinOneSoftware B.V.               www.allinonesoftware.com
Elektroweg 11 A2                service at allinonesoftware.com
3051 NB Rotterdam                           +31(0)10 2409650