[Vtigercrm-developers] Calender Event Reminder

Nathalia França nath.campreguer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 05:29:03 PST 2012

Hi Alan,

I've trying to make changes similar to yours but i only want then to be on
calendar module. After much time i figure that to implement things on
calendar you must change addEventUI.php. I didn't even had to make changes
on smarty templates(itried that too) and everything works fine.
I know there are some differences on what we're trying to do but when i saw
tour emails i wanted to add this. If someone wants to work on calendar that
will be usefull 'cause it took me time.

Nathalia Campreguer França