[Vtigercrm-developers] Filter View Layout change. 521 -> 530

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:32:12 PST 2012

Hi Guys,

I recently upgraded a client from 521 to 530 and they have just noticed
that a filter view of Leads they have, is rendering differently between
the two versions. It is...

If you look at this image: http://i.imgur.com/N9N6J.png

The top screenshot is is in 5.2.1 and the bottom is in 5.3.0

Looking at what's being output and doing a quick diff between 5.2.1 &
5.3.0 I think there is a change to a query somewhere for custom fields.
It looks like the SQL that gets that custom "Notes (elec)" field has a
LIMIT clause set on it and then the "..." is being added. Unfortunately
the code is riddled with "..." so grep isn't much use :-(

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk