[Vtigercrm-developers] Uppercase / Lowercase mismatch with vtiger 5.4.0 and PHP 5.3.19 and Unix based Apache server

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 00:37:37 PST 2012

Dear Vtiger Team,

I had run into problems with installation, migration and running vtiger
5.4.0 in a Unix based webserver.

One of them was */include/antlr/DFA.php* originally */include/antlr/dfa.php*
The vtiger died with an error not founding *DFA.php* and the system
contains *dfa.php*.
Changing the filename to Uppercase the problem was resolved, and the
install process went on.

But now during the first run I have an error message: "Module name is
missing. Please check the module name."

And this system before uploading was tested and was good on XAMPP /
Windows. Windows has not taken different between upper and lowercase in
the filenames.

Was vtiger 5.4.0 tested on Unix based system where uppercase / lowercase
filenames are different?

How to resolve it?

Should I check all files or is there a fast method to change every
filename call to the lowercase?

Kindest regards
Istvan Holbok
Hungary