[Vtigercrm-developers] MySQL select statement

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Tue Dec 18 07:25:08 PST 2012

I don't generally prefix the database name unless I'm doing multi-database
joins.  Move your where logic up into the joins and delete it from the
where clause.

FROM `vtiger_crmentity`
INNER JOIN `vtiger_account` ON `vtiger_account`.`accountid` =
`vtiger_crmentity`.`crmid`
INNER JOIN `vtiger_accountscf` ON `vtiger_accountscf`.`accountid` =
`vtiger_account`.`accountid`
INNER JOIN `vtiger_invoice` ON `vtiger_invoice`.`accountid` =
`vtiger_account`.`accountid`