[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger6: Not able to make leads from webforms or create new users?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 00:27:23 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

We're tinkering with the new vTiger 6, and so far it looks *VERY* good and
as an excellent step forward for the whole vTiger community!

I'm however having 2 problems which are quite central, and used to work in
earlier versions ;-)

1. We can't create leads from web-forms anymore. I've tried multiple times
but it seems like there are some restrictions in this version?

2. we can' even create new users. Again, I've tried but it seems like
restrictions are hindering us in getting it to work?

Is it true or are we doing something wrong?

Thanks for any assistance!! ;-)

Best,
Kim