[Vtigercrm-developers] Compile Outlook Plugin

Alexandru Mihai alexandru at webio.ro
Thu Dec 13 04:12:01 PST 2012

Hi Nicolas,

I don't think I understand what I have to do.
When I load up the project from x64 folder , in visual studio 2010 , I have
2 projects :

   - vtigerCRMOutlookAddin
   - vtigerCRMOutlookAddinSetup

The default project is vtigerCRMOutlookAddin. When I try to compile I get
the error attached in this mail.
When I go to Project Properties / Debug I have there:

   -  Start Action - Start External program : C:\Program Files\Microsoft
   Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe

I think this is the error source but I don't now how to resolve it .

Cand you explain a little bit more detailed what you have done to make it
work ?

Thank you very much for your help !