[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 5.4 Automatic logout

Alexandru Mihai alexandru at webio.ro
Thu Dec 6 04:19:30 PST 2012

I've tried by setting session.gc_maxlifetime to 5 in my apache , I waited
for 45 seconds , until vtiger makes the automatic request and the session
was still up.
I've noticed that in vtiger gc_maxlifetime is set to some values , like
1400, in many places. One of them is Session.php . It is posible that
gc_maxlifetime to be set somewhere in vtiger, and overwrite my default time
from apache ? Because it seems like this is the reason.

I've set in my apache cookie_lifetime , and with this it's working , but
still, my default cookie_lifetime is 0 , so that means the session
shouldn't be destroyed until I close the browser .

Thank you for the help!