[Vtigercrm-developers] PDF Generation - drawLine

Alexandru Mihai alexandru at webio.ro
Mon Dec 3 23:17:52 PST 2012

Hy guys,

I am trying to modifiy the default template for Invoice pdf, and I want to
draw some lines in my output.
In vtlib/Vtiger/PDF/Inventory/HeaderViewer.pdf , in the display function ,
the output is generated. I've made some changes , but when I try to draw a
line, with the these call :

   - $lineData=array("105",$bottom+55,"94");
   $pdf->drawLine($lineData);

the pdf isn't generating anymore. I've tried to do some debug , but I can't
find out from where is being called drawLine. Apparently isn from
include/tcpdf/pdf.php .
I dont't get any error , just a blank screen.

Has anybody tried drawLine in vtiger 5.4.0.

Thanks.