[Vtigercrm-developers] expressing my worries about not being able to see new vtiger code

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Fri Aug 24 11:36:32 PDT 2012

Adam, Joe,

As developers, i am sure you both are aware of the perils of putting out
half baked code. We are certainly looking forward to your contributions and
feel the new client framework will spur development of more such
extensions. The alpha release that we are going to publish in a couple of
weeks will still have some incomplete areas. We appreciate your patience as
we work to deliver a solid vtiger 6 release (most likely in November).

Regards,
Sreenivas