[Vtigercrm-developers] Difference between Webservice API and Mobile API

ram prasad ramtrg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 23:13:38 PDT 2012

Hi

   I am  working in Mobile Application for Android using Phone Gap. I want
to sync my local database Sales Order Module with Vtiger database. I know i
want to use Vtiger Webservices for this Task.

  I have seen two Documents,

   1. Webservices
Tutorials<https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Webservices_tutorials#Sync>
   2. Mobile API <https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API>

I think Basic Webservices API(Given in Webservices
Tutorials<https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Webservices_tutorials#Sync>)
provides all Operations-Get Challenge,Login,Create,update,Sync. Also i have
seen  Mobile API <https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API>  provides
fetch,sync operations. I would like to know, what is the difference between
these two things.And How to access these Mobile API.

  * For Basic Webservice:*

Request url format: http://vtiger_url/webservice.php?operation=getchallenge

  *For Mobile API:*

*Request url format:* *? *
*
*
*Please provide any sample URL For Mobile API Access...Also provide any
more details about Mobile API.*
*
*
*