[Vtigercrm-developers] MySql Crashing (help me)

Rodrigo Souza rodrigo at hostplan.com.br
Fri Aug 3 12:59:38 PDT 2012

Hi Adam,

I'm just here to give feedback on the subject, I think the problem was
compatibility between MySQL with Windows itself, because now put the Vtiger
in a virtual machine with Linux and is operating normally.

Thanks for your attention.

Atte,
*Rodrigo Souza de Oliveira*
*Consultor de TI
*Hostplan Informática Ltda
Telefones: (21) 9217-7909 e/ou (21) 8153-5287
website: www.hostplan.com.br
e-mail/msn: rodrigo at hostplan.com.br