[Vtigercrm-developers] Mobile API

Peter Dimov phdimov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:39:41 PDT 2012

Hello Vtiger Developers,

I do have an issue with vtwsclib and was wondering if anyone has been able
to create a potential with it.

The code I am trying does not work

$module = 'Potentials';
$record = $client->doCreate($module, Array(
             'potentialname'=>'test',
     'closingdate'=>'',
             'related_to'=>'',
             'sales_stage'=>'',
             'assigned_user_id'=>'1'
         ));

if($record) {
$recordid = $client->getRecordId($record['id']);
echo $recordid;
}

If anyone has a working example of what array should I send I would greatly
appreciate it!

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 3:08 AM, ram prasad <ramtrg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I want to Sync my local Sqlite database(mobile) with Vtiger Server
> Database. I know, i want to use Webservices for this task.So Now using
> javascript "vtwsclib-1.4" library and login,other things works fine. I have
> seen Mobile API <https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API#mobile.fetchallalerts>.
> Which one i want to use Mobile API or normal Werbservices tutorial.
>
>        In  Mobile API<https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API#mobile.fetchallalerts> simply
> starts with mobile.fetchrecord. What are the initial steps to use this
> Mobile API.Please provide any sample Application with mobile API for
> sync.Please provide any document for Mobile webservices except  Mobile API<https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API#mobile.fetchallalerts>
>  .
> --
> BY