[Vtigercrm-developers] Mobile API

ram prasad ramtrg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 01:08:18 PDT 2012

Hi,

    I want to Sync my local Sqlite database(mobile) with Vtiger Server
Database. I know, i want to use Webservices for this task.So Now using
javascript "vtwsclib-1.4" library and login,other things works fine. I have
seen Mobile API
<https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API#mobile.fetchallalerts>.
Which one i want to use Mobile API or normal Werbservices tutorial.

       In  Mobile
API<https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API#mobile.fetchallalerts>
simply
starts with mobile.fetchrecord. What are the initial steps to use this
Mobile API.Please provide any sample Application with mobile API for
sync.Please provide any document for Mobile webservices except  Mobile
API<https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API#mobile.fetchallalerts>
 .
--
BY