[Vtigercrm-developers] a Little doubt to begin make new module

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 01:44:01 PDT 2012

On 01/08/12 09:11, Juan Pablo Botero wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I'm in the very beginning to make a new module in VTigercrm 5.4.0,
> reading in internet and documentation i go two ways:
>
> - Edit the module  vtlib/ModuleDir/5.4.0 and replace filenames, var
> names and so on.
> - using vtlib as a library in a script:
> /include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');/

There are quite a few documents you should read/have to hand from the Wiki.

https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Developers#Developing_module_for_vtiger_CRM

http://www.vtiger.com/products/crm/help/5.2.0/VtigerCRM_5.2.0_Vtlib.pdf

https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/520:Vtlib

https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/UI_Types