[Vtigercrm-developers] [vtigercrm-developers] Advanced search on all module

raymondub eltroll at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 11:45:24 PDT 2012

hi
when i m associating contacts to campaigns with (cfr:
https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Campaigns_Module#Associating_Campaigns_with_Other_Records),
to select the contacts, we have access only to the basic search. It ll be
nice if it was possible to switch there also to the advanced search like on
the contacts module. I saw somewhere that it was possible to load a list but
the best will be to be able to make an advanced search
I think it s "just" necessary to modify a .tpl file but i didn't find yet
which one...

best regards,

Pat