[Vtigercrm-developers] product options

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Thu Apr 26 08:09:44 PDT 2012

Background reading:

http://forum.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=35611

I've worked around the color/size customization issues by adding
additional fields to vtiger_inventoryproductrel, but it seems somewhat
brittle.  I have started to dislike the vtiger_inventoryproductrel
table as a whole and would prefer to use a related module like
Assets... maybe some sort of editable related list view to preserve
the existing interface?  Moving to first class entities would increase
overhead a bit though, which I'm not keen on.

Has anyone else given this any thought?