[Vtigercrm-developers] [vtigercrm-developers] UITYPE & TYPEOFDATA map for vtiger 5.x

raymondub eltroll at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:56:08 PDT 2012

Yes there s indeed a problem with those non existing checks... I was very
surprised when i made my tests cause when i studying IT at school and after
at work developping applications, those kind of checks where one of the 1st
things that i was doing.. Maybe they just forgot it :-) It s sad that they
made it only i think for the email. Maybe they ll make it for the next
version...
I was changing the type of the field i m talking about in my previous
message and there was no warning telling that the field in the database was
too small to save the text in the textbox.

Pat