[Vtigercrm-developers] [vtigercrm-developers] UITYPE & TYPEOFDATA map for vtiger 5.x

Nicolas Larcipretti niclarcipretti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 05:29:04 PDT 2012

Hi,

In my case, I needed to add javascript and php validation (call me
paranoid, but when you throw a system like vtiger to the wolves, you better
be prepared for everything lol), so my solution to that was to add jquery
and a custom js file to the vtiger's edit pages renderer files (that solved
client side data validation) and I created an event to every module I
needed to make server validation before saving (that solved the server side
data validation). If you're not familiar with any of those techniques, I
might be able to help you.

Cheers

Nicolas