[Vtigercrm-developers] vtlib timecontrol support

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Fri Apr 20 10:33:01 PDT 2012

busy upgrading our modules to the latest version

basically still have the same problems

- still have to patch a lot of base code
- no support for time fields
- we cannot import nor export timecontrol records (we never have been
able to)
- patch the report system to be able to sum time (same patch basically
since 2007, could have been added to the base at least)
- never have been able to report on related entities but now, the
changes I usually did to get it working, break the TC reports

nothing new, just for the records

Joe
TSolucio