[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger 5.4 RC, customizing PDF layout

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:16:56 PDT 2012

On 16/04/12 18:48, Markus Miedaner wrote:
> Dear Alan,
>
> Thanks for your hint, this is a real good tool which solves all my problems
> until one: is it possible that the header will NOT printed on the first
> page?
>
> I want to differ the header on the first page than on the other pages ...

I do not think this is possible with the current version, but I have
found the producers of PDF Maker to be very responsive and helpful to my
questions. I think a few of my suggestions will be making their way into
a new release so I would suggest contacting them directly.

HTH

Alan

--
Libertus Solutions