[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 5.2 Workflow Email From Field

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Tue Apr 10 11:30:16 PDT 2012

I have the solution you wanted.
It run the same way the other fields does select an eMail with a selectbox.
You can select all mail fields from assigned user and the record for the
from field. Also for sender name.
I haven't upload it to my page, because i must leave the office, now.

Tomorrow, I will release the solution as open source as soon as possible
on stefanwarnat.de and will contribute a patch for vtiger 5.4 or 5.5.

stefan

------------------------
free german vTiger Modifications: http://stefanwarnat.de

Am 10.04.2012 15:05, schrieb Peter Dimov:
> Hello Stefan,
>
> Thank you very much for taking the time to reply.
>
> I would like to ask everyone what is the Vtiger Team of not having a
> Sender: input field in the Workflow Creator where you can put
> the $(assigned_user_id : (Users) email1)
>

> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:06 AM, Stefan Warnat <ich at stefanwarnat.de
> <mailto:ich at stefanwarnat.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Petar,
>
>     The workflow-task "Send Mail" normally use the mailadress from the
>     adminuser with userID 1.
>
>     I haven't the solution directly for your problem, because I wan't
>     send the Workflow from the assigned Useraddress,
>     but i have create a modification, which generates two input-fields
>     in workflow creator for the sender Name and Address of the eMail.
>
>     So you can set an individual sender from workflow to workflow. But
>     not from the assigned user.
>
>     You can find the solution here:
>     http://stefanwarnat.de/blog/2011/12/05/im-vtiger-5-3-workflow-den-absender-von-emails-angeben/
>
>     I hope the german language its not a showstopper, but I think, a
>     patch with german instructions is better then no patch. :)
>     The files and functions to change are bold and the code you should
>     search & replace is noticeable.
>
>     If you use PDFMaker from its4you, the lines ends a little
>     different. But you should see the differences in source.
>     (PDF-Template Variable)
>

>     Bye,
>
>     Stefan
>
>     ------------------------