[Vtigercrm-developers] Sending emails from vtiger

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Apr 4 11:39:43 PDT 2012

Alan,

Mail Manager IMAP configuration is used for reading the emails. However,
sending emails is handled via SMTP (Outgoing server configured).

You can catch up with a similar discussion at:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1627596/how-can-you-send-mail-using-imap

Let us know if you have any solution (or patch) to resolve the issue.

Regards,
Prasad