[Vtigercrm-developers] Comments on Leads

nitin nitin at vtiger.com
Tue Apr 3 03:45:49 PDT 2012

Hi Rohit,

Can you tell us your PHP and vtiger CRM version as there is some problem
with $_REQUEST as it is limited to 1000 from PHP-5.3.6. But the
post-data submitted had around 1162 key-value pairs. If in case you are
using PHP-5.3.6 or above please make the following changes in PHP settings.

Following configuration changes restored back the normal behavior.
/etc/php5/php.ini
max_input_vars = 5000 (default is 1000)
(Suhosin + PHP)
To increase the security Suhosin builds are provided for Debian
For controlling the same we installed: sudo apt-get install php5-suhosin
/etc/php5/conf.d/suhosin.ini
suhosin.get.max_vars = 5000
suhosin.get.max_value_length = 512000
suhosin.post.max_vars = 5000
suhosin.post.max_value_length = 512000
suhosin.request.max_vars = 100
suhosin.request.max_value_length = 512000
In case, you want to disable suhosin's hard-limits you need to un-comment
suhosin.simulation = on

Regards,
Nitin Goyal