[Vtigercrm-developers] Relate two custom modules

Nicolas Larcipretti niclarcipretti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 06:44:01 PDT 2011

Hi Conrado,

Welcome!

If I were you, I'd take a better look at the Bank.php file. Does it's first
lines looks like this? (Territory is the module's name)

class Territory extends CRMEntity {
    var $db, $log; // Used in class functions of CRMEntity

    var $table_name = 'vtiger_territory';
    var $table_index= 'territoryid';
    var $column_fields = Array();

    /** Indicator if this is a custom module or standard module */
    var $IsCustomModule = true;

    /**
     * Mandatory table for supporting custom fields.
     */
    var $customFieldTable = Array('vtiger_territorycf', 'territoryid');

    /**
     * Mandatory for Saving, Include tables related to this module.
     */
    var $tab_name = Array('vtiger_crmentity', 'vtiger_territory',
'vtiger_territorycf');

    /**
     * Mandatory for Saving, Include tablename and tablekey columnname here.
     */
    var $tab_name_index = Array(
        'vtiger_crmentity' => 'crmid',
        'vtiger_territory' => 'territoryid',
        'vtiger_territorycf' => 'territoryid',
        );

    /**
     * Mandatory for Listing (Related listview)
     */
    var $list_fields = Array (
        /* Format: Field Label => Array(tablename, columnname) */
        // tablename should not have prefix 'vtiger_'
        'LBL_NM_TERRITORIO'=> Array('territory', 'nm_territorio'),
        'LBL_NM_TERRITORIO_PAI'=> Array('territory', 'cd_territorio_pai')
    );
    var $list_fields_name = Array(
        /* Format: Field Label => fieldname */
        'LBL_NM_TERRITORIO'=> 'nm_territorio',
        'LBL_NM_TERRITORIO_PAI' => 'cd_territorio_pai'
    );

    // Make the field link to detail view from list view (Fieldname)
    var $list_link_field = 'nm_territorio';

    // For Popup listview and UI type support
    var $search_fields = Array(
        /* Format: Field Label => Array(tablename, columnname) */
        // tablename should not have prefix 'vtiger_'
        'LBL_NM_TERRITORIO'=> Array('territory', 'nm_territorio'),
        'LBL_NM_TERRITORIO_PAI'=> Array('territory', 'cd_territorio_pai'),
        'LBL_NM_TIPO_TERRITORIO'=> Array('territory', 'nm_tipo_territorio'),
        'Assigned To'=> Array('crmentity', 'smownerid')
    );
    var $search_fields_name = Array(
        /* Format: Field Label => fieldname */
        'LBL_NM_TERRITORIO'=> 'nm_territorio',
        'LBL_NM_TERRITORIO_PAI'=> 'cd_territorio_pai',
        'LBL_NM_TIPO_TERRITORIO'=> 'nm_tipo_territorio',
        'Assigned To'=> 'assigned_user_id'
    );

    // For Popup window record selection
    var $popup_fields = Array('nm_territorio');

    // Placeholder for sort fields - All the fields will be initialized for
Sorting through initSortFields
    var $sortby_fields = Array();

    // For Alphabetical search
    var $def_basicsearch_col = 'nm_territorio';

    // Column value to use on detail view record text display
    var $def_detailview_recname = 'nm_territorio';

    // Required Information for enabling Import feature
    var $required_fields = Array('nm_territorio'=>1);

    // Callback function list during Importing
    var $special_functions = Array('set_import_assigned_user');

    var $default_order_by = 'cd_territorio';
    var $default_sort_order='ASC';
    // Used when enabling/disabling the mandatory fields for the module.
    // Refers to vtiger_field.fieldname values.
    var $mandatory_fields = Array('createdtime', 'modifiedtime',
'nm_territorio');

Cheers

Nicolas.