[Vtigercrm-developers] 5.3.0 API Changes?

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Oct 27 12:11:25 PDT 2011

I was going to ask the same, because I see you have updated files in
vtlib/ModuleDir for prior versions but not created a new 5.3.0
directory, which quite doesn't make much sense to me.
The way I see it unless you are fixing some bug for modules created on
those versions (which aren't going to change anymore) their ModuleDir
files shouldn't change either.

For example, you have added to ModuleDir of 5.2.0 and 5.1.0 a change to
use the new checkFileAccessForInclusion function which is defined ONLY
in  include/utils/CommonUtils.php of vtiger CRM 5.3.0, so anybody who
tries to use these files to create a module for 5.2.0 will get an
incorrect module.

What am I missing?  Besides some programming changes documentation :-)

Joe
TSolucio