[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM Thunderbird Extension version 0.505 released

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Thu Oct 6 12:52:55 PDT 2011

On 26/09/11 15:59, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
> Mozilla Thunderbird becomes version 7 tomorrow.
>
> I've tested and updated the extension and released a new version to
> support that and updated the forge and the vtiger Marketplace. (I hate
> this 6 week release cycle!!!)

Completely mad IMHO...

On another tack entirely....

Is there any chance that the module can include Vendors/POs (possibly
even Invoices/SOs ?) as well ?

We have Order Acknowledgements from Suppliers that we would dearly love
to add to the P.O. but the only way to do it currently is to save the
document and then add it manually which is a right royal PITA !!!

I'm quite happy to try and get involved with anything if need be, though
I'm no coder unfortunately. We may be able to fund some development if
need be ??

B. Rgds
John