[Vtigercrm-developers] Hungarian translation of Language Pack for vtiger CRM 5.3.0 is uploaded and available

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 06:26:33 PST 2011

Hi Asha,

The Hungarian translation is uploaded into the SVN repository at:
http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/hungarian52/

There are 2 branches there: 5.2.1 and 5.3.0 and the Trunk contains
5.3.0. language files also.

The Install kit of language pack is also uploaded and available.

An important note:
The vtiger 5.3.0 install kit does not populate Hungarian language files
into the Project, ProjectTask and ProjectMilestone modules.
But the install kit populate not chosen language as
     de_de
     es_es
     fr_fr
     it_it
     nl_nl
     pt_br
     ru_ru

Please use this data for the newest release.

Kindest regards,

Holbok István
telefon: +3670-342-0900
e-mail: holbok at gmail.com <mailto:holbok at gmail.com>