[Vtigercrm-developers] Customize event fields - Calendar module

William Hitoshi Kurosawa william.kurosawa at ezly.com.br
Mon Dec 26 04:44:32 PST 2011

Hi Nathalia,

I'm a brazilian too, and also.. I'm tying to customize the vtiger.
So, let me see if I understood what you want.

You'd like that wether you choose Event Type [Call or Meeting] the form
fields change, just like when you choose the Status -> if Held, show Hold
follow up on settings.

Is something like this, right? Maybe we could follow these steps and
discover how this is done.
I'll take a look.

And it's nice to see the community having some buzz :-)

Regards,

William

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:54 AM, John Crisp <john at reetspetit.net> wrote:

> On 21/12/11 12:30, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
>
> > I would find calendar customisation discussions interesting. Just
> > because we don't comment doesn't mean we wouldn't like to read about it
> ;-)
> >
> > It will also form a historical reference so that anyone coming here in
> > the future may find/learn from the experience you have.
>
> Indeed !!!
>
> B. Rgds
> John

*William Kurosawa*