[Vtigercrm-developers] Login page warning with Vtiger 5.3.0

"Hébergement, paramétrage et formation VTIGER CRM" webmaster at bigotconsulting.fr
Sat Dec 17 10:06:11 PST 2011

Hello,

Does someone know why I've got this warning in the top of my login page :

Warning: include(themes/softed/loginheader.php): failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in /my_vtigercrm_directory//index.php on line
638 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'themes/softed/loginheader.php'
for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/my_vtigercrm_directory//index.php on line 638

I need help.

Thank you.

--
BIGOT CONSULTING
Hébergement, paramétrage, formation Vtiger CRM