[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 71, Issue 2

Nathalia França nath.campreguer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 05:36:35 PST 2011

Antoni,

I'm trying to understand how Calendar module works and it relates to
activities somehow. Researching the database i found tables where
activities data is saved.
I'm not sure that it's correct but i'll tell what i found maybe it will
help you.

- Vtiger_activity is the table that keeps data of the main activities.
- Vtiger_recurringevents is the table that keeps data of the recurring
activities(The type of activities that can be repeated are events on
Calendar module)

Both tables are related trought activityid column.

I think the best way to delete and update activities is using the visual
mode because that way you won't corrupt your database. But if you need to
delete it in another way search for tables with events, fields and activity
on their names. It´s quite easy to understand their relation.

Please send me your progress it will help me too!
Nathalia Campreguer França