[Vtigercrm-developers] Customize event fields - Calendar module

Nathalia França nath.campreguer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 03:31:16 PST 2011

Thanks Adam!

I was adding fields throught module manager, but i knew i could do that on
code. What i'm trying to do is to show especific fields for each event
type. For example, Call type will show fields A, B and Meetings B,C.
My idea is to maintain all fields for each event type on the database and
hide the fields i don't want to show on the code but i'm having trouble to
work with the JavaScript of Calendar.
I'll try to figure out something and then i post on the list!