[Vtigercrm-developers] Installer Issues

Joseph Brower jbrower at pagodabox.com
Thu Dec 15 15:35:47 PST 2011

I work with Pagoda Box and we're trying to get vtiger to work properly
on the platform.  One of the approaches that we take is that we have
everything readonly when possible.  This helps to improve security, and
helps minimize risk if something is compromised.  I was wondering if I
could work with people on making it so that less files need to be writable?

Also, I saw many messages about deprecated functions when running under
php 5.3.8.  I'd love to assist in helping to remove those so that vtiger
is more future friendly.

Thanks,

Joseph Brower