[Vtigercrm-developers] New "module" in the Action area?

Nicolas Larcipretti niclarcipretti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:00:52 PDT 2011

Dude, I had a request just like that and I've managed to convince my client
to make this via popup. So I've created a custom link that shows right above
the tag cloud space (you can do it easily using vtlib) and made it open a
popup with the information that they needed. That's a good way to make this
kind of customization I guess.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers

Nicolas

Em 20/08/2011 12:20, "Alan Lord (News)" <alanslists at gmail.com>escreveu:

On 20/08/11 15:55, Joe Bordes wrote:
> AFAIK, you have to modify the code to do this. Precisely modi...
Thanks Jo,

So it does, I just checked their demo.

Better get my credit card out I guess ;-)

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com