[Vtigercrm-developers] print.css

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Mon Aug 22 08:55:53 PDT 2011

Hi,

I noticed this in 5.1.0 and the same thing seems to be in 5.2.1

In Smarty/templates/PrintReport.tpl on Line 20 the file print.css is
referenced but it is not in the installation :

<link rel="stylesheet" media="print" href="print.css" type="text/css">

This leaves file not found errors in the message logs. I don't know how
much bearing this has on things but is presumably a bug that should be
fixed ?

If so I'll register it on the trac.

I used the following generic print.css to stop the errors but would be
grateful for some more advanced suggestions on a cure !

/*Sample print.css file*/
/*To stop vtiger complaining*/

/* Remove unwanted elements */
#header, #nav, .noprint
{
display: none;
}

/* Ensure the content spans the full width */
#container, #container2, #content
{
width: 100%; margin: 0; float: none;
}

/* Change text colour to black (useful for light text on a dark
background) */
.lighttext
{
color: #000