[Vtigercrm-developers] Internationalization issue

Nicolas Larcipretti niclarcipretti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:36:43 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I'was facing an issue with the calendar module and, after some debug, I've
found this in the DetailView.php file:

if(isset($finaldata['sendnotification']) && $finaldata['sendnotification']
== 'yes')

The code above will never work with any translated vtiger installation, once
the "sendnotification" field stores the translated version of the word
"yes".

Can we add this at vtiger's trac and change the above code with something
like the code below, and make it part of vtiger's next version?

if(isset($finaldata['sendnotification']) && $finaldata['sendnotification']
== $mod_strings['LBL_YES'])

Cheers

Nicolas