[Vtigercrm-developers] PBX Manager bug?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 00:12:03 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Can someone confirm this scenario please? If so I will report it as a bug.

Create a user (fred) with an asterisk extension and check that when they
make calls using click-to-call the details are recorded in the
Tools->PBX Manager log.

Now create a new user (james), give them the same extension as fred and
make fred inactive.

Now use click-to-call as user james.

I am seeing that the PBX Manager is still recording the asterisk
activity as fred.

I can see two issues here:

1. Should there be a check when saving a user's details to check for
duplicate extension numbers?
2. Should the PBX Manager routines check that a users status is active?

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com