[Vtigercrm-developers] PBX Manager

Scott Brown scott at centritech.net
Thu Apr 28 10:00:46 PDT 2011

Joe,

I have other vtiger installations running on this server and do not have these issues. I'm wondering if I miss something during my mysqldump of the database.

Sincerley,

Scott Brown
Centritech Communications Systems
PO Box 73208
Richmond, Virginia 23235

Tel: (804) 360-9753 x 8400
Fax: (804) 302-7343

"Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts." --Dan Gable