[Vtigercrm-developers] PBX Manager

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 10:20:24 PDT 2011

Dear Nicolas,

All of my production servers (in different web hosting companies) can
run different applications with different php.ini so it's not a problem.
The user can upload to the main (root) directory of the application an
individual php.ini file containing only few clause for the modification.

For example the major setting is max_execution_time = 30 in the server,
and for the vtiger directory it can be set max_execution_time = 600 in
this php.ini

Cheers

Holbok István
telefon: +3670-342-0900