[Vtigercrm-developers] PBX Manager

Scott Brown scott at centritech.net
Tue Apr 26 06:05:00 PDT 2011

Vtiger Team,

I recently posted this issue on the forum but got no responses, so I'm hoping I can get some assistance here:

I recently moved a 5.2 vitiger database from one server to another and I'm getting the following error when I access the PBX Manger module.

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /**path**/html/include/ListView/ListViewController.php on line 687

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /**path**/html/include/ListView/ListViewController.php on line 689

I have tried disabling and renabling the module in module manager, but that doesn't seem to correct the issue.

Also, our click to dial only works now if the user has admin access.

Thanks for any advice you may have,

Scott Brown
Centritech Communications Systems
PO Box 73208
Richmond, Virginia 23235

Tel: (804) 360-9753 x 8400
Fax: (804) 302-7343

"Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts." --Dan Gable