[Vtigercrm-developers] 5.2.0RC fresh install failing

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 06:15:57 PDT 2010

On 06/09/10 13:55, Pratim wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> This is known issue in vtigercrm 5.2.0 RC where in some of the modules
> the demo data are not getting installed.Modules like Campaign, Trouble
> Tickets, Invoice etc will not have the demo data although  install with
> demo data option was selected during installation.
>
> But the modules like Accounts, Contacts,Leads and Quotes will have the
> demo data present in the CRM.
>
> Kindly check and let us know your observation.

Hi Pratim,

I just checked both systems. The Debian one seems installed OK but has
*no* data I can see in any of the modules. No Accounts, Contacts etc.

The Ubuntu server's installation appears to not have completed. When I
visit the main url for the crm I'm directed to install.php and shown the
"Migration" option only.

I have installed 5.2.0RC on a newer Ubuntu server with php-5.3 several
times with no problems.

HTH

Alan

--