[Vtigercrm-developers] 5.2.0RC fresh install failing

Pratim pratim at vtiger.com
Mon Sep 6 05:55:13 PDT 2010

Hi Alan,

This is known issue in vtigercrm 5.2.0 RC where in some of the modules the
demo data are not getting installed.Modules like Campaign, Trouble Tickets,
Invoice etc will not have the demo data although  install with demo data
option was selected during installation.

But the modules like Accounts, Contacts,Leads and Quotes will have the demo
data present in the CRM.

Kindly check and let us know your observation.

On 9/6/10, Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just tried to install the RC on two different servers of ours for a
> demo. They are both Linux (one Debian 4.0 and one Ubuntu 8.04)
>
> These machines both run php-5.2
>
> Debian 4.0:
> PHP 5.2.0-8+etch13 (cli) (built: Oct  2 2008 08:26:18)
> Copyright (c) 1997-2006 The PHP Group
> Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 Zend Technologies
>

> Ubuntu 8.04:
> PHP 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.6 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Apr 17
> 2009 14:31:37)
> Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
> Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
>
> Installing 5.2.0RC with demo data stalls on both machines at the page
> where you select the extra modules. Once I click "Next" I get no
> response back to the browser even after waiting for 15 minutes or so.
>
> The base vtiger system appears to have been installed but the demo data
> is not.
>
> Is this as a result of the chnages to support php-5.3 I wonder?
>
> Any suggestions for fixes?
>
> TIA
>
> Al
>

> --