[Vtigercrm-developers] how to import & synchronize product inventory data

Maarten von Ziegenweidt maarten at vzhost.co.uk
Sun Oct 31 10:51:24 PDT 2010

Hi,

I use OSfinancials for my bookkeeping system. This has got a facility to
sync with vTiger (I am still working on the sync, as I haven't needed
the stock to be accurate until now.) Like you, this is my primary stock
control. This integrates well with my e-commerce websites, and I can
update the ecommerce sites to reflect the current stock holding.

This however is not what you are asking about, but, the SQL that is used
there, may be useful to integrate your accounting package. As this is an
open source package, the SQL is available.

(Which accounting package do you use?)

Maarten